Gulet charters Croatia
A lot of visitors have shared their gulet charter experiences in Croatia with me and you could help others too by reviewing the gulet company you cruised with. These reports show that only a minority were satisfied, indeed, too many were discontented with their gulet.
Yet, they have found those few reputable gulet fleets in Croatia – with charter fees that are outstandingly competitive.
For the Aegean you can use the gulet cruises in Greece, Turkey page.
Request charter information
If you would like me to help you find those reliable gulets and rather prevent you from embarking with known troublesome companies, please e-mail me or use the following form.
I hope you stay clear of gulet owners that focus on advertising / promises instead on service and maintenance!
So, to find the best blue cruises in Croatia, feel free fill out the form below to receive a personal and human response.
Charter advice request form
If the form doesn't work you can also use e-mail.
Please mention your weekly budget, which period and how many weeks, preferred sailing area and with how many cabins you require, etc, so that I can help you better.
Gulet charter costs
Contrary to normal crewed charters, the best gulet cruises are package holidays and extras like linen, jet and water skis, Wifi, half board, airport transfers, etc. will be included into the charter fee, plus you can include gourmet dinners i.e. “full board”. Moreover, port fees, diesel fuel, etc. are often included as well.
One-way cruises (for example Split → Dubrovnik) will require a “one-way fee” to return the gulet to her home port after your cruise.
- Each couple will have their own luxurious private master cabin with full ensuite toilet and shower.
- Gulets vary from 16 to 35 m in length and have large forward and aft decks that are excellent for sun bathing and dining in the shadow.
- A professional crew of – at least – three will be at your disposal: captain, chef cook, deckhands plus hostesses.
- Despite the variation in length most gulets have accommodation for 6 to 16 guests in 3 to 8 cabins with double hotel like beds; a few gulets can even accomodate 20 or even 24 guests, but most of these motorsailers are blue cruises in Turkey.
Report your gulet cruise experiences
Many visitors have already shared their blue cruise experiences with me. By taking the time to fill in the following form you will help others to finding the best, reliable and trustworthy gulet charter companies in Croatia, Greece and Turkey. Your report – and any part of it – will be treated strictly confidential and will therefore not be passed on to the corresponding fleets or any other party.
Thank you for your time !
The idyllic blue cruises are historically enjoyed along the Turkish coasts (the Turquoise coasts like Caria and Lycia) and the Dodecanese in Greece. But now also other areas like the Ionian in Greece and of course myriad of islands in Croatia and Adriatic out of Split and Dubrovnik.
For the best gulets and blue cruises
- Rent your gulet about 10 months in advance: more affordable, more choice, and options like one-ways or 10 days still possible.
- In two weeks  you will see three times  as much as in one week 
- For Croatia, Athens and the Cyclades consider a 45 – 54 feet luxurious catamaran charter instead of a gulet cruise. Here catamarans (and also monohulls) are more suited, whereas motorsailers flourish in the Dodecanese and Turkish waters.
- Even in the Greek waters the best gulet cruises start out of Bodrum or Marmaris on Turkish gulets!
Yacht charters guide to Croatia
Luxurious catamarans Croatia